PARK AND PICKUP AT SOUTHGLENN LIBRARY
- Schedule a 30-minute time slot to pick up your holds by clicking the "Next Available" button. Same day pickup cannot be scheduled. Not sure if you have holds ready for pick up? Log in to your library account to view your holds.
- Check your email to confirm your Park and Pickup request was approved. Park and Pickup requests are approved when staff verifies that you have items ready for pickup at your chosen library.
- When you arrive at the library, follow the directional signs to a designated Park and Pickup location.
- Call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) to let staff know you've arrived, or if you prefer to text, check your reminder email for your library's text number.
- If you've waited more than 10 minutes, call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) or text the phone number on the signs.
- We'll be expecting you, but if you've waited more than 10 minutes, call 303-LIBRARY (303-542-7279) or text the phone number on the signs.
- We'll work as quickly as possible to bring your holds to you!
On Monday, November 2 and Tuesday, November 3, Southglenn Library will serve as an election polling place. Park and Pickup and library services will be unavailable at during this time.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable