Kelver Library by Appointment
Welcome back to the library!
Arapahoe Libraries is operating under state and local health department guidelines. Updated safety guidelines have been implemented with you and staff in mind. Do not enter the library if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case.
You can schedule a Park & Pickup appointment and we'll bring your holds to your car OR schedule a 90-minute appointment to come into the library.
What to expect when you arrive at the library:
- Individuals will maintain six feet of physical distancing between themselves and others within the libraries.
- Food and drink are not allowed within the libraries.
- One 90-minute reservation per day.
- Libraries will be cleared at the end of each 90-minute reservation period in order to complete enhanced cleaning.
- Patrons 3 years and older are required to wear masks while inside the libraries. All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly against the side of the face
- Adhere to CDC and state guidelines
- In accordance with the guidelines, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
- Computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Not all computers may be available due to social distancing guidelines.
On Monday, November 2 and Tuesday, November 3, Kelver Library will serve as an election polling place. Library by Appointment and library services will be unavailable at during this time. Park and Pickup is available.